Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and as a hopeless romantic and total foodie, I thought I would give you my top 4 Valentine’s Day Restaurant Recommendations! These are all restaurants that I have personally dinned at multiple times and absolutely LOVE the food, ambiance, and service. A few of the restaurants actually have special menus just for this occasion and I would highly recommend making a reservation, if you can, via OpenTable or simply call the restaurant.
Be prepared for the possibility of giving the restaurant your credit card information to hold your reservation for Valentine’s Day, as this is their way of making sure that they don’t hold your table and possibly miss business due to you not showing up. Below is my top 4 and in no particular order:
Top 4Two Urban Licks Blue BuckheadDivan AtlantaJCT Kitchen
Two Urban Licks
- Located in the Poncey-Highland area of Atlanta, next to the definition of the word ambiance, you will see Two Urban Licks! The lighting and mood in this place is everything and it’s perfect for any date night, but especially on Valentine’s Day
- Complimentary valet parking is usually always available and be sure to follow the signs that you lead up right up the front door so don’t have to walk and ruin your feet in your new shoes and sweat out your silk press
- My only con about this restaurant is there is sometimes a live band playing and it can be a bit loud
- The prices aren’t necessarily too high, but you can easily spend $100 for two people, especially if drinks are included
Blue Buckhead (formally known as Instanblue)
- Described as “Traditional Turkish Fare”, the food here is AMAZING and seriously full of flavor!
- Blue is perfectly situated in the Shops at Buckhead neighborhood and across the street from the only place I would dare to go to get a decent crab cake.
- I usually Lyft or Uber to Blue Buckhead, but there is a parking deck right around the corner of the restaurant.
- I would personally recommend the Chicken Schnitzel and any of their Hookah.
- Divan offers a variety of Persian/Mediterranean cuisine, great drinks and hookah!
- This is definitely a date night spot, as it’s very cozy and most of the tables on the bottom floor are made for two!
- I never go to Divan without making a reservation and they do offer valet parking.
- Located in the trendy Westside Provisions District, issa mood! It will feel like you’ve just walked into someone’s kitchen/living room and I’m sure the linen, upholstered furniture and curtains are the catalyst!
- They are a restaurant after my own heart, as they have a fountain of lemon heads for you pick up as you walk in or out and while waiting to be seated!
- Be sure to make a reservation as there will be an insane wait and there is not much space for you to wait inside.
- I highly recommend the fried chicken with their homemade hot sauce which is so so good, as well as the mac and cheese.
- Complimentary valet parking, but if its full no worries! If you park and walk it won’t be far.
I hope you find my recommendations helpful!